Economic Rebalancing

The global economy is horribly out of balance, with the United States going deeper into debt each year as a result of a huge trade gap. This blog describes the process of global economic rebalancing. If you have any comments or questions about the posts here, please don't hesitate to use the comments section.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Seeking Comments

The comments readers have offered so far are greatly appreciated. I apologize that I generally don't have time to respond directly to comments. Time will be getting even shorter in a couple of weeks, so I'd like to hear from visitors to this blog what they've found to be most interesting so far and what they'd like to see more of in the future. Links to related articles and websites are also appreciated.

Feel free to respond anonymously and to any post that you like. I get an email whenever someone responds to any post, so don't worry about me missing it.